Our philosophy of education aims at the following objectives:
- To identify the deaf and begin education as early as possible.
- To liberate our fellow deaf citizens from the bondage of illiteracy.
- To support, train and equip the deaf to become independent and self-reliant.
- To reduce and eventually eliminate poverty and all forms of street begging among the deaf.
- To enable and encourage the deaf to contribute meaningfully to the spiritual, economic, social and cultural development of their family, community and nation at large.
- To develop the innate abilities, improve the academic performance and hone the vocational skills of the deaf.
- To train the deaf to be productive students, workers and leaders.